Wednesday, October 5, 2011

In the Navy

We recently celebrated my parents' 60th wedding anniversary and 80th birthdays. I have decided that I am going to make a photobook in My Digital Studio for them. I'll be using some of the photos that were included in a slideshow presentation at the party as well as some of the photos taken by the photographer. We will also be asking guests who took photos to send us digital copies of their photos so hopefully I will have some of those candid shots to include in the book as well.

Hopefully I will be able to surprise them with the photobook (I don't think they check my blog but if they do - SURPRISE!)

I am thinking of using this page in the book. These are photos of my dad when he first joined the navy.

Not too many elements on the page - the background is Nautical Expedition with "stamped" elements from The Open Sea; there is an Antique Brad and Baker's Twine (Early Espresso); frames from Downtown Grunge and I used a couple of staples.


No comments: