Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Inky Divas - Creative Challenge - Week of June 24



The challenge for this week was to use new stamps, punches/dies, colours and to follow the sketch provided.  For this card the sketch fell by the wayside but I did use a lot of new products.

This is the sketch:


I used the Flower Shop bundle that includes the Flower Shop stamp set and coordinating Pansy Punch.  The ink and card stock colours are all part of the new InColours collection.

I CASEd a beautiful design by Mary Brown for this card.  I love the red, black and grey that Mary used but I am very pleased with my colours too.  My card measures 5 x 5.


Supplies
Stamps - Flower Shop, Paper Pumpkin Welcome kit
Ink - Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding Marker
Card Stock - Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Other - Little Leaves sizzlit, Boho Blossoms punch, Pansy punch, Large Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Colour Spritzer (retired)

No comments: