Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hello

My card today uses a couple of tools I have not used for a while - my Silhouette Cameo eCutter and My Digital Studio (now retired).

In the new Holiday Catalogue Stampin' Up! has introduced a window frame framelit but I don't have it yet (it is on my wish list).  I used the ecutter to create the window frame and window box.  The tree image is Lovely as a Tree and although I do have the stamp set the images were too large so I used the My Digital Studio download and resized (and cropped) it.  I also used the little bird from the Festival of Trees download (resized it too).  I used my Old Olive ink pad and a blender pen to highlight the grass and leaves and then sponged more old olive for the ground.  Soft Sky ink was sponged to create the sky.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Good Greetings (retired)
Ink - Cherry Cobbler; Old Olive; Soft Sky
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler; Whisper White; Chocolate Chip; Corrugated Paper (Kraft); Daffodil Delight
Other - Candy Dots; Itty Bitty Accents punch; Tea Lace Doily; Stampin' Dimensionals; Silhouette Cameo; My Digital Studio; Mini Glue Dots

No comments: