Sunday, June 12, 2016

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of June 6

This week Crystal posted a sketch challenge - see below.


The project had to be either a Thank You, Graduation or Birthday card.  We did not have to use the same shapes as on the sketch but the lower ones had to be a different shape than those in the upper corner.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and took inspiration from the sketch but also from several cards I had seen on Pinterest and came up with this one:



Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Tin of Cards, Kinda Eclectic, Petite Petals
Ink - Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight
Card Stock - Whisper White, Old Olive, It's My Party DSP (retired)
Other - It's My Party Enamel Dots (retired), Rhinestones, Bird Builder Punch (reired), Bitty Butterfly Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Simply Scored Board



No comments: