Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Paper Pumpkin October 2017 - Alternate 2

One of my favourite cards using the October Paper Pumpkin kit was posted by Dawn Olchefske.  She used one of the leftover circles from the shaker card panels to create a snowman!

These are my versions of Dawn's sample.

I didn't have the Holly Punch that Dawn used so I pulled out a retired die and cut the leaves out of Old Olive card stock.  The background paper is from a retired Designer Series Paper pack,



For this card I used a snowflake embellishment as well as a Cherry Cobbler enamel dot (both retired).  Rather than using holly leaves I flagged some small pieces of the plaid pattern for make the scarf ends.


The Soft Sky background was embossed with a snowflake (Winter Wonder Textured Embossing Folder).  I found the poinsettia embellishment in my stash of supplies.


No comments: