Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Ralph!


I have had so much fun with my SU punches. It still amazes me what can be done with a few scraps of paper and a bit of creativity (in my case someone else's creativity). I had seen a dog's face on someone's blog, but of course cannot remember whose (even though I am sure I bookmarked it). I sent an email to a couple of groups I belong to asking if anyone had directions to make a dog from punches. I was given several links to some wonderful projects but the one I settled on is posted on Splitcoast Stampers here. The poster is stampinmutt in case the link does not work.
I pretty much copied her 6 x 6 scrapbook page layout but adjusted it to standard card size. I wish I had made the little bone, but I am liking my card all the same. It will be going to a dog named Ralph - he belongs to my sister's boyfriend. Is this little puppy not the cutest!
Have a great day!
Marjorie

No comments: