Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bridal Shower

Hello! - it has been a while.

The card I sharing today is the shower card I made for my niece who is getting married next month - the bridal shower was last weekend. Her wedding colours are ones she selected from a peacock feather so I wanted to make her a card that featured a peacock. I had ordered the Proud Peacock set from the summer mini catalogue in anticipation of using the images on a shower card and maybe the wedding card.

I CASE'd this card from one I saw on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator site (Stampin' Connection) so I can't direct you to the original.


Recipe
Stamp Set - Proud Peacock; Tiny Tags
Card Stock - Whisper White; Taken with Teal (retired); Melon Mambo; Shimmery White; Brights DSP Paper Pack
Ink (and markers)- Melon Mambo; Pacific Point; Old Olive; Lucky Limeade (new InColour); Chocolate Chip
Other - Melon Mambo Ribbon (retired); Basic Pearls; Vintage Trinkets; dimensionals
Tools - Big Shot; Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Jewelry Punch; Colour Spritzer

No comments: