Friday, August 26, 2011

It has been a while ....

I haven't been very attentive to my blog these past few months but I hope to get back to posting twice a week again soon. There has not been much stamping going on in my little room but I have been playing with My Digital Studio. Heather Summers has started a second Simply My Digital Studio club so I have signed on for that and will have a few pages to share. I have also been working on a few hybrid cards (using both My Digital Studio and traditional stamping).

So for today here is my take on a colour challenge Heather posted for the club last week. It was to use the colours Always Artichoke, Night of Navy and Mellow Moss (retired colour but still available in My Digital Studio).

I decided to use some photos of my son Dan - I am really quite pleased with the final look.


Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: