Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Quick and Easy Lovely as a Tree Card

I loved this card when I saw it on Julie Leblanc's blog and knew it would be a good card for my craft day with my sister and her daughters. It is also on the list for Judy and I to make, although may not be until next year.

I didn't make any changes at all. You can see Julie's video for this card HERE.


Supplies
Stamp Set - Lovely as a Tree; Heard from the Heart
Ink - Crumb Cake; Soft Suede
Card Stock - Very Vanilla
Other - Dazzling Details

2 comments:

Julie Marshall said...

Gorgeous! I love that tree treatment.

Connie B. said...

I cased your card design because it is so beautiful and simple. Love it. I am donating boxed Christmas cards to our churches Christmas Fair to benefit the Root Cellar which helps young people. Your card was perfect..Thanks for sharing.