Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm Back

It's been a long time since I posted anything of my own.  I hope you have enjoyed the videos I have shared over the past couple of months.

I'm not doing much stamping but I have been participating in Heather Summers' My Digital Studio Made Simple online class and I will be sharing some of the pages I have made on this blog.  That class has ended but it is not too late to sign up - the classroom site will be open until the end of August so there is still access to all the videos, layouts, tips and tricks that Heather shared.

A new class starts tomorrow - check Heather's blog for details about both classes HERE.

So on to my share for today.  This was the layout from Day 1 of the class.  The tip shared this day was how to colour in the paper daisies embellishment using drop shadows.


No comments: