Saturday, November 17, 2012

Frame - Christmas Collage

I am enrolled in another online My Digital Studio Class - 30 Days of Christmas - hosted by Heather Summers and her friend Martha Inchley.  The yesterday's project (Day 16) was a shadow box frame.  I didn't have that type of frame on hand, but I had purchased a collage frame at Michael's a few days ago so I decided I would use that for my project.

I used My Digital Studio to create each of the inserts for the frame and then started embellishing.  The stitched felt pieces are now retired (too bad because I really loved them).  I used some rhinestone (coloured with sharpie markers); punches; a faceted button; a large half pearl and a bit of glimmer paper.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Marjorie


1 comment:

cusoon said...

how cute! love this!
invite to me
http://opentheyes.blogspot.com/