Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sneak Peak - New Colours

It is almost time for the new Stampin' Up! catalogue to go live and that means new stamp sets, a new set of InColours and so much more.  Demonstrators were given an opportunity to pre-order selected products including the new InColours so I ordered a package of the card stock and got all of the ink pads.

I saw some lovely cards posted by Patty Bennett and was regretting that I didn't have the stamp sets she used but I do have a number of flower motif stamp sets so I pulled some of them out.  One of those was Tropical Party (retired) and I decided it would be perfect.

Here is my card


Stamp Sets - Tropical Party (retired), Petite Pairs
Ink - Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party
Card Stock - Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Other - Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, 2 1/2" Cricle Punch, Bitty Butterfly punch

No comments: