Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Inky Divas Weekly Challenge - Week of December 2 - Gift Card Holder

The challenge for the week of December 2 was to make a gift card holder.  I had seen 3 very cute gift card holders posted on the Create with Connie and Mary website and knew I wanted to make at least one of them.  I decided on the very cute Christmas Tree holder for the challenge.  You can see the originals and download the instructions HERE.

I made a few minor changes but it is pretty much a direct copy of the original.


I imported the snowman, hat, scarf, heart, arms and nose into my Silhouette Cameo e-cutter from My Digital Studio so was able to avoid "fussy cutting".  I used the print and cut feature for the snowman.  I coloured him in the design studio, sent it to my printer and then loaded the printed page to the e-cutter.

The tree trunk holds a gift card.

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Perfect Pairs
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
My Digital Studio - Snow Day Stamp Brush Set (exported to Silhouette Cameo)
Card Stock - Whisper White, Gumball Green, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Season of Style DSP, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Other - Small Star Punch (retired), Woodgrain Textured Impressions Folder, Merry Minis punch set, Rhinestones, Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Label Card Thinlit (for banner piece), Silhouette Cameo e-cutter

No comments: