Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of April 21

The challenge for this week is to use products from the newly released retired list.  I saw THIS card posted by Kimberley Van Diepen and came up with my card for the challenge.

I don't have the stamp sets Kimberley used, but I did want to put ink to the Off the Grid stamp that I had bought last fall and never used.



Supplies
Stamp Sets - Off the Grid (retiring); Simply Stars (retiring); Perfect Pennants (2014 Occasions Catalogue); Gorgeous Grunge
Ink - Daffodil Delight; Jet Black StazOn; Tangerine Tango
Card Stock - Whisper White; Crumb Cake; Basic Black
Other - 7/16" Natural Trim Ribbon (retiring); Gingham Garden Washi Tape (retiring); Vintage Trinkets (retiring); Linen Thread; Stampin' Dimensionals; Banners Framelits (2014 Occasions Catalogue); Retired Star punches


No comments: