Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of August 11

The challenge posted this week was to make a "Vintage Chic" card.  I don't do a lot of cards with this style so it was a struggle.  I finally came up with this card that I think meets the challenge.  Lots of sponging, distressing and muted colours are what I think of when I hear vintage chic.


Supplies
Stamp - Another Thank You
Card Stock - Crumb Cake; Newsprint Designer Series Paper (retired)
Ink - Whisper White Craft Ink; Crumb Cake Classic Ink; Early Espresso Classic Ink
Other - Ribbon Roses (retired); Canvas Heart and Twine (from a Sale a Bration 2014 banner kit - retired); Paper Doily; Burlap Ribbon; Gold Sequins; Large Scallop Edgelit; Honeycomb Embossing Folder

2 comments:

otr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
otr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.