Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I saw this card posted by Sandi MacIver and knew I had to try to recreate it.  Although I didn't have all of the supplies Sandi used I am happy with the way my card turned out.  After assembling the card I realized that Sandi had a Blackberry Bliss panel behind the black one but I didn't want to take my card apart to add it..


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Hardwood, Mingle all the Way
Ink - Versamark, Whisper White Craft, Pumpkin Pie,
Card Stock - Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Hello Honey, Chocolate Chip
Other - Oval Punch (retired), Small Oval Punch, Two Step Bird Punch, Burlap Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Blendabilities - Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie Daffodil Delight

No comments: