Thursday, May 28, 2015

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of May 18

I know I have been absent for a long time now and hope to get back to regular posting soon.  My card today is one I did for the Inky Divas Challenge for the Week of May 18.  We were to use the "rock and roll" technique.  Check out Splitcoast Stampers for a video tutorial on this fun technique.

I decided to CASE (copy and share everything) a card I had seen on Pinterest.  The original was a birthday card but I felt it would be great as a Sympathy card as well.



Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps - Four Feathers (retiring June 2); Gorgeous Grunge; Four You (retiring June 2)
Ink - Blackberry Bliss; Old Olive; Mossy Meadow; Soft Sky; Tip Top Taupe (new InColour for 2015-2017)
Card Stock - Whisper White; Soft Sky
Other - Silver Metallic Button; Linen Thread; Feathers Framelits Die (retiring June 2); Large Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder

No comments: