Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of April 18

The challenge this week was to create a birthday card using a bundle from the Occasions Catalogue and at least one item from the Annual Catalogue.

I decided to use the Party Wishes Stamp Set/Party Punch Pack bundle (pages 4 and 5 in the Occasions Catalogue) along with the Happy Birthday Everyone stamp set from the Annual Catalogue (host set, page 179) for my card.  The card is a CASE of the one displayed on page 5 of the Occasions Catalogue.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Happy Birthday Everyone, Party Wishes
Ink - Basic Black Archival, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron
Card Stock - Whisper White (Thick), It's My Party DSP
Other - Party Punch Pack, It's My Party Washi Tape, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Black Button (retired)

No comments: