Saturday, October 8, 2016

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of October 3

This week we were asked to create a card using some of our favourite things, but they had to be current Stampin' Up! product.  A lot of my most favourite things are now retired from Stampin' Up! so I decided to use new "favourites".  These turned out to be some things from an order I received on Wednesday.

In general some of may favourite things to use when papercrafting are Washi Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals (Judy will tell you that I use them on almost every project I do) and cutting dies.  My recent order contained all of those so that is where I started.

I thought and thought about ordering the Santa's Sleigh and coordinating dies.  Finally I gave in and ordered them and they were included in Wednesday's box along with the Warmth & Comfort Washi Tape.  I had seen a card posted by Dawn Olchefske recently and decided to CASE it.  Check it out HERE.

I think I will be making multiples of these cards this year.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Santa's Sleigh
Ink - Garden Green
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Other - Santa's Sleigh Framelits, Warmth & Cheer Washi Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Baker's Twine Trio Pack (page 16 in the Holiday Catalogue), Gold Glimmer Paper

No comments: