Friday, October 6, 2017

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of October 2

The challenge this week was to create a Fall themed Thank you or Thanks Giving card. The card had to feature at least one Stamp Set and either one Punch or Framelit from the Holiday Catalogue that is Fall inspired.  I decided to use the Painted Harvest stamp set along with the coordinating leaf punch as well as the Everyday Labels punch - all from the Holiday Catalogue.

There are so many samples online using the Painted Harvest stamp set using various colour combinations that I finally ordered it.  I had placed my order on October 1 (Sunday) and expedited it knowing it would be processed on the Monday and be delivered on the Wednesday.  When I saw the challenge posted on Monday I was happy I had ordered the set and opted for the quick delivery option.

I had seen THIS card by Kelly Acheson on Pinterest and was intrigued with the use of a clear acetate sheet as the card base.  I knew I had a package of Stampin' Up! window sheets somewhere in my stash so I pulled that out and got started.

I used Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze inks for the sunflower - the centre is Early Espresso.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Painted Harvest
Ink - Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Card Stock - Early Espresso, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Window Sheets
Other - 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Every Day Label punch, Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: