Thursday, October 22, 2009

Punch Art Rudolph

A few days ago Judy sent me a link to Amy Celona's blog to check out a punch art creation. You can check out Amy's Rudolph HERE.

It is just the cutest thing and I knew I would have to copy it. Today was the day. If this does not lift your spirits on a drizzly October day then nothing will! Just tell me you don't want to break out into a chorus of Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer! I made a few tiny changes - I sponged the edges of the punched pieces and used red for my base card. I think I may have to make a few more of these.


Recipe:
Stamps - Four the Holidays
Card Stock - Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red
Punches - Wide Oval, Large Oval, Small Oval, 1 3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Word Window, Curly Label, Swirls Scribbles Sizzlits Die
Other - Dimensionals, Chunky Glitter, Tombow MultiPurpose Glue, 2 Way Glue Pen
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: