Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 18 - Simply My Digital Studio Two

On this day we reviewed how to create a Blog Banner (Header) in MDS.  Although I had already been doing so since I purchased the program last year, it was great to have Heather review some little tips and tricks.

I hard already created and saved a file recently, so rather than starting a new file I just opened the existing one and added to it.  I ended up with a page containing three separate blog banners.  Once I saved the file in MDS I saved it in a picture format (jpg) to my hard drive.  I then opened it up in my photo editing software (3 separate times) and cropped the individual banners and saved them so that I can insert them into my blog when I want. 

Here they are on the one page (8 1/2 x 11)


Here they are after they have been cropped and saved individually.




No comments: