Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Another Hybrid Card

This card is CASE'd from one I saw on Stampin' Connection - an online showcase for Stampin' Up! demonstrators only. The originator used the actual stamp sets and although I do own all of them, I created the focal panel using My Digital Studio. I cut that to 3 1/2" x 5" and layered it onto a layer of Soft Suede measuring 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". The base case card is Very Vanilla.

I added a few highlights with glitter glue and the card was done.

This was one of the cards I made with my sisters and her two daughters when we had a craft day a few weeks ago.


It sure looks like my layering is not straight but in real life it is much better than it looks in this photo.

Supplies
Digital Downloads - Lovely as a Tree; Welcome Christmas; Heard from the Heart (all of the downloads used are available as stamp sets as well)
Colours - Very Vanilla; Soft Suede; Cherry Cobbler; Basic Black
Card Stock - Very Vanilla; Soft Suede
Other - Dazzling Details

No comments: