Sunday, December 11, 2011

Snowman Punch Art

On Monday when Judy and I had our "play date" we made cards that I have already posted to my blog.

My card today is one we probably won't get to this year, but it will certainly be on the list for next Christmas. I did however do this card with my sister and her two daughters last Friday. We had a crafting afternoon and had a great time. NOTE - I had scheduled this post before our craft day and we did not make this card (I forgot to pack the kit I had put together - so this will be a next year's project with them as well).

As you know if you are a regular reader, most of my projects have been CASEd from other papercrafters. This is no exception. I can't link to any one person's blog as I have seen so many variations of this cute little snowman. So here he is -


Supplies

Stamp Set - Serene Snowflakes
Ink - Whisper White pigment ink; Baja Breeze Classic; Blushing Bride Classic
Card Stock - Whisper White; Baja Breeze; Basic Black; Real Red; Pumpkin Pie
Punches - 1 1/4 Square; Word Window; Ornament; 3/4" circle; Two Step Owl; Small Heart; Small Star (retired); Decorative Label; Scalloped oval
Other - Mica Flakes; Tombow Multi Purpose Glue; White Signo Gel Pen; Basic Black Marker; 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon; Basic Rhinestones; My Digital Studio (for greeting)

No comments: