Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad

Today my parents celebrate their 62nd wedding anniversary - how awesome is that?  My card today is their anniversary card and I have been waiting months to create and post it.

I had originally seen THIS card posted by Heather Summers in January.  I ordered the stamp set and bundle specifically to CASE Heather's card to make an anniversary card for my parents.  I followed Heather's sample pretty closely but there were a few elements I didn't have - the Pool Party button and the More Amore Designer Series Paper.  The paper wasn't a problem - I have the More Amore digital download for My Digital Studio so I just printed some onto matte photo paper.  I decided to use a retired red button and Pool Party Baker's twine.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Hearts a Flutter, Sweet Essentials
Ink - Real Red
Card Stock - Whisper White, Pool Party, Real Red
My Digital Studio - More Amore Digital Download
Other - Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Chevron Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Rhinestone, Baker's Twine (Pool Party - retired), Button (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.

Marjorie

No comments: