Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Inky Divas Creative Challenge - Week of August 26

This week's challenge was a sketch challenge that kind of fit in with a card I had been thinking about making using the new Circle Card Thinlits die.

Here is the sketch we were to use as inspiration.


Although not laid out exactly as the sketch I think I have included all of the elements.  We had been encouraged to use current Stampin' Up! products but I just had to use some retired Designer Series Paper to fit in with the card.  I realized after finishing the card that the birthday greeting is from a retired set.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - The Open Sea, Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired)
Ink - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Card Stock - Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Nautical Expedition DSP (retired)
Other - Circle Card Thinlits die, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Naturals Designer Buttons, White Signo Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: