Thursday, September 17, 2015

Christmas in Summer 12

This is another card I saw on Pinterest last year.  The original has some stitching and a bit of sponging on the edges but I didn't do that for my card.  I wish I had as it really added a lot to the look of the card.  You can see the original HERE (you will have to scroll down a bit).

The patterned paper is from the retired Trim the Tree Paper Stack.  I may have to go back to the card and perhaps do a little faux stitching - I just don't see me pulling out my sewing machine to stitch on a card.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Festival of Threes
Ink - Garden Green; Memento Black
Card Stock - Crumb Cake; Crushed Curry; Chocolate Chip (scrap); Trim the Tree Paper Stack
Other - Linen Thread; Tree Punch; Itty Bitty Punch Pack; Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: