Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of September 21

Julie's challenge this week was to create a Thanksgiving project.  Her sample was a treat box that could be used as a table favour so I decided that is what I would do.  I had seen a project on Becky Robert's website detailing how to made a little favour using the Envelope Punch Board - you can her project HERE.  I had also seen a cute project on Pinterest that looked about the same size and didn't require any DSP.  You can see that project HERE.  I decided to combine the two projects and this is what I ended up with:


I also made one using SU's Linen Thread in place of the ribbon.  Here is a photo of both styles side by side - I like them both.


If using the treat holder as a table favour it could work as a place card as well - just write in the names on the back tab of the folder.

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Wetlands; Tags 4 You (retired)
Ink - Cajun Craze; Baked Brown Sugar (retired)
Card Stock - Very Vanilla
Other - Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Ribbon (retired); Stampin' Dimensionals; Envelope Punch Board; Label Bracket Punch; Linen Thread; Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares

No comments: