Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Inky Divas Weekly Challenge - Week of October 19

This week's challenge was to create Fall or Halloween Card Candy.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Card Candy - it is simply elements that can be attached when making cards.

I decided on a Halloween theme for my entry.  There were no restrictions on what Stampin' Up! products could be used - current/retired.  I used a combination of current and retired products including My Digital Studio.  All of the elements have been attached with repositionable adhesive so could be easily removed to add to a card front.


Once all of the elements had been adhered to the background piece I packaged it in a cellophane bag and attached a topper.  Sorry for the glare - no matter what I did I couldn't get a good photo.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes, Merry Everything, Mingle All The Way (retired), Fall Fest (retired)
Ink - Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock - Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Basic Black, Black Glimmer
Other - Spider Web Doilies, Tag Punch, Owl Punch, Oval Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch (retired), Fun Fall Framelits (retired), My Digital Studio (retired), Silhouette Cameo eCutter


No comments: