Monday, September 25, 2017

Wood Textures and Daisy Delight

Today is my sister's birthday - there are lots of September birthdays in my family.  I had the Wood Textures DSP out for some other cards and decided to use it along with the Daisy Delight stamp set to make a card for my sister.

I copied it from a card I had seen on Pinterest .  Here's the link to the original.



Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Daisy Delight, Rose Wonder
Ink - Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Card Stock - Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP
Other - Daisy Punch, Flourish Thinlits, Rose Garden Thinlits, Little Leaves Sizzlit (retired), Banner Triple Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch

Note added September 25 -  I had scheduled this post several weeks ago and have only just realised this is not the card I gave to my sister.




No comments: