Friday, August 15, 2008

Anniversary Card



My parents celebrated their 57th wedding anniversary last weekend. This is the card I made for them. I used the Cuttlebug Butterfly Die and Embossing folder. I cut two butterflies from Pink Pirouette and two from vellum cardstock. I embossed each of the vellum butterflies and highlighted the embossing using my Sakura Gel Pen (Stardust). I also used some silver stickles for the body and antenna. The designer paper is from the Bella Rosa pack. I used the new scallop border punch and a few very pale pink dew drops. All mounted on Whisper White cardstock.

The greeting is from the set Heard from the Heart and is stamped with Pink Pirouette ink. I traced over it with the Sakura Gel Pen (Stardust).

Looks better in real life. Very pretty, but understated.

No comments: