Saturday, August 30, 2008

Well I do not have a thing to share this week. I have been working on Christmas cards - only the end of August and I already have 48 done. I need to made another 24 and I should be good to go for my personal mailing list. Last year I was scrambling and making cards at the very last minute.

My first order from the new catty arrived as did my new Cuttlebug folders and some nestabilities that I had ordered. Too much all at once - I just don't know where to start. I have all these ideas, but can't seem to get them to work out.

I did play with my new cuttlebug folders - Lace Tree, Snow Dots, Ice Crystal (Cut and Emboss) and some of the new border folders. As soon as I take some photos I will post them. I also used the Top Note Die from Stampin Up. Not as a feature on the front of a card, but to print the sentiment for the inside of some of my Christmas cards.

Still wavering about whether I should get the Big Shot or not. I love my cuttlebug and everything I am reading says that I should be able to use even the BIGZXL cutting dies in the CB. Just need to use a little creativity with the plates. I have 3 sets of B plates, so I think I may have to use my 40% Michael's coupon to get another A plate.

I may be back in a day or two with some photos.

Marjorie

No comments: