Friday, June 5, 2009

Echoes of Kindness (Raspberry Tart)

I have been trying to use up my Raspberry Tart DSP and while browsing on Splitcoaststampers I found this card using Urban Garden DSP so I thought I could use the layout, but use the Raspberry Tart. Then I was looking at older posts on Diana Gibbs' blog and saw this card that seems to be CASED from the one on Splitcoast.

I decided that this was the layout I liked and although I did CASE both cards, I made a few little changes to make it my own. Instead of using the half pearls or brads, I used dewdrops and then I placed the ribbon near the bottom. All supplies Stampin Up except where noted.
Recipe:
Stamp Set - Echoes of Kindness (level 3 hostess); Oval All
Paper - Kiwi Kiss; Watercolour; Regal Rose; Whisper White; Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink - Regal Rose; Kiwi Kiss; Regal Rose Marker; Signo White Gel Pen
Ribbon - Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin
Other - Robin's Nest DewDrops; Dimensionals; Sponge Dauber; Scallop Oval punch; Mini Glue Dot

No comments: