Friday, August 21, 2009

Flower Pot Card - Kind & Caring Thoughts








I saw this card on Patty's Bennett's blog and just knew I had to try her version of the popular flower pot card. I received the Kind and Caring Thoughts stamp set last week and have put it to good use since.






I chose not to use a greeting on the card - I made a package of six cards that can be used as general note cards. On the inside a adhered a piece of whisper white (and stamped a part of the floral image in the bottom corner) so that a note can be written.












Recipe:



Stamp Set: Kind & Caring Thoughts (Level III Hostess Set)



Card Stock: Whisper White, Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip



Ink: Dusty Durango; Old Olive & Dusty Durango Markers



Ribbon: Dusty Durango Polka Dot




Thanks for stopping by




Marjorie



No comments: