Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm Back

I have been away from stamping and blogging for a while but now I am back and will try to post at least once a week.
My parent's wedding anniversary was last Sunday and I wanted to make a simple, clean card for them. I used the SU Cheers to You stamp set for the images. The greeting is a nonSU stamp.

Recipe:
Card Stock - Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze (retired); Black Staz On; Versamark
Ribbon: Baja Breeze from Ribbon Originals (retired)
Other: Crystal Effects, Stardust Glitter Pen; Clear Embossing Powder
I made a box of 6 cards for my sister in law using the new InColours. Don't you just love them. This is the card. I CASE'd it from Nancy Riley's card HERE. Instead of using Pumpkin Pie ink and cardstock, I used Dusty Durango.
This is the box.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Kind & Caring Thoughts (Level 3 Hostess Set)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Dusty Durango, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Ink: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango
Other: Polka Dot Ribbon - Crushed Curry; Clear Card Box (Gina K); Whisper White Envelopes
Thanks for stopping by
Marjorie


No comments: