Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Digital Studio

 still have several projects that I have not shared yet -  I have the camera (and the memory card) but there has been so little sunshine lately that I have not been able to get the photos.  I do however have something to share.  I signed up for Heather Summers' online class Simply My Digital Studio and using her tips and tricks have put together a few projects. 

On the front of this greeting card I used punches, stitching (it is hard to see the white stitching on the pink background), embellishments, stamps and layering all in the My Digital Studio program!  The buttons were chosen from the embellishments available; the little parcels were "stamped".  The hearts are punches which were then filled with DSP.





I also decorated the inside of the card. 



No comments: