Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Notably Ornate Hybrid Card

Last February Heather Summers posted a card on her blog that is a Hybrid Card - meaning some elements were created and printed from My Digital Studio and then assembled with "real" supplies to create the final project.

I had forgotten about it until very recently when I saw that card on a site for Stampin' Up! demonstrators only. A couple of weeks ago Judy and I made the card together.

I used My Digital Studio for the "stamped images" and printed them out onto Crumb Cake card stock.

Here is my card:


Supplies
Stamp Brush Set - Notably Ornate (Digital Download)
Ink - Basic Black
Card Stock - Crumb Cake; Basic Black
Other - Wide Oval and Modern Label punches; 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Riding Hood Red); Stampin' Dimensionals; Glimmer Brads

No comments: