Sunday, September 4, 2011

Simply MDSClub(2) - Sketch #3

The format of Heather's MDS Club is that she posts sketches, challenges and videos.

When I started sketch #3 I was following Heather's layout but as is often the case it takes on a life of it's own. I knew I wanted to use some photos of my parents as soon as I saw the layout but I had 3 photos I wanted to use - not the two that were in the layout.

As I worked away I finally came up with this page. Although it doesn't have the same number of photos or even the same placement of them, it captures the theme (Then and Now).

Hope you like it


The two single photos were taken sometime in 1951 - the year my parents got married and the photo of them together was taken in late 2000. I have labeled it as 2001 because it is the photo we used when making preparations for their 50th anniversary.

We are celebrating their 60th anniversary today and I am hoping to create some pages featuring photos from that event soon.

Have a great day

No comments: