Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Christmas Decoration

Another challenge Heather posted to her SimplyMDSClub2 group was to create Home Decor using My Digital Studio. And there was going to be a prize! A Halloween banner that Heather had designed in My Digital Studio. You can see it HERE.

Happily I won the prize! Unfortunately it was by default - none of the other participants in the club were able to submit projects for that challenge. Rather than mail me the banner, Heather sent me the file and all I have to do is print it out, do a bit of cutting and then assemble the banner. I sent it to the online print service at Staples - pretty much cheaper than printing it on my little inkjet printer.

So the project I submitted was another insert for the 10 x 13 frame - this time with a Christmas theme. Again I don't have the Designer Series Paper but I do have the digital download so used that.

No comments: