Thursday, April 25, 2013

Digital Design with Kimberly and Heather

When Kimberly VanDiepen and Heather Summers offered their 10 day online class they also offered a kit containing all of the pieces to create three cards they had designed using elements from My Digital Studio and then exporting them to their ecutters.

I signed up for both the class and the card kit.  I decided I wanted more of the cards and not having an ecutter I decided to see how I could reproduce them.



This is the first of the three cards included in the kit.  The white background piece with the heart cut out, the pieces for the little figures and the red heart were all elements from My Digital Studio that had been exported to the ecutter and then cut out.


This is the card I created using My Digital Studio.  I created the focal image in MDS and then printed and cut it out.  I then added a punched out heart and put my card together.
 #khdesigns01

No comments: