Friday, April 26, 2013

Digital Design with Kimberly and Heather - All Time Faves (Card 2)

The second card I made using the All Time Faves kit from Heather Summers was pretty quick to put together and then to recreate in My Digital Studio.

This is the card using the supplies in the kit.  It looks like I need to get out my adhesive remover before sending this one out!


And here is the one I created in My Digital Studio.  I couldn't find the shape Heather used for the sun so I created my own.  I started with a scallop circle punch and edited it to make the pointy rays.  I layered two of these punches and then just rotated one of them a little bit.

I printed it out onto glossy photo paper (should have shut off the flash) and used Calypso Coral card stock for the base.  Added a button and a bit of baker's twine and the card was done.


#khdesigns01

No comments: