Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Time to Chill

I love the little penguin in the Snow Place stamp set.  I have borrowed that set along with the coordinating framelits from Judy for a little bit.  When I saw Connie Babbert's card a few days ago I knew that I would be CASEing it.  You can see Connie's card HERE.

I totally copied Connie's card except for the "iceberg" the penguin is standing on.  Rather than using Whisper White card stock,  I used Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.  Love it!  I don't have the Washi Label punch so I improvised the look by using a deckle edge blade in my rotary cutter.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Snow Place
Ink - Memento Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie Marker
Card Stock - Whisper White, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Merry Moments DSP, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Other - Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Snow Friends Framelits, Silver Mini Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: