Sunday, October 4, 2015

World Card Making Day - October 3

Yesterday was World Card Making Day and although I did make a card but forgot to post it.  So here it is:


While tidying up in my craft room I found a partially made card featuring the Bokeh technique.  I decided to use that for my card. Using VersaMark Ink I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of vellum and heat embossed it using white embossing powder.  I then adhered it to my bokeh panel with mini glue dots and covered those up with rhinestones.  The whole panel was then added to the Blackberry Bliss card base.  I wish I had done a Lost Lagoon layer between the focal panel and the card base but I am pretty happy with it.

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Happy Birthday Everyone
Ink - VersaMark, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Card Stock - Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Vellum
Other - Sponge Daubers, White Embossing Powder, Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: