Sunday, June 12, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches - FMS 240








This week's challenge on the Freshly Made Sketches site reminded me of the "Triple Time Stamping" Technique.  It's been a long time since I tried the technique so I decided to give it a try.  I has seen THIS card on Pinterest and realised it fit the sketch perfectly.


You can see all of the design team samples as well as those posted by the participants by clicking HERE.




My card has one less layer but overall I think it fits the sketch pretty well.  I chose Pool Party ink and card stock thinking the Thick Baker's Twine I found in my stash was that colour as well.  I now realise that it is actually Coastal Cabana, but I think it looks good with the Pool Party.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Birthday Blooms, Thoughtful Banners
Ink - Pool Party
Card Stock - Whisper White, Pool Party
Other - Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine (retired)


2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Very pretty card! Love how you've stamped that big flower! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Amy O said...

I love how you've pieced that beautiful flower together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!