Friday, June 24, 2016

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of June 20

This week's challenge was to create a card using two of the current Stampin' Up! InColours along with one other current colours.  I have only purchased the markers from the 2016-2018 InColours so I opted to use Cucumber Crush and Watermelon from the 2015-2017 collection along with Blushing Bride.


I had purchased a Paper Share from Sandi McIver so I have samples of all of the current Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers.  I used a piece from the Playful Palette DSP Stack.  

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Birthday Blooms
Ink - Basic Black
Card Stock - Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, 
                      Playful Palette DSP
Other - Swirly Bird Thinlits, Rose Garden Thinlits, Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue                         Dots

No comments: