Sunday, July 31, 2016

65th Wedding Anniversary - Table Favours

Although their 65th Wedding Anniversary is not until August 9th, we are having a celebration dinner for my parents today.

We have hired a caterer and booked a room so we can all sit back and enjoy our time celebrating this remarkable achievement.  65 years!

I made some table favours for each place setting.  65 years is a Sapphire Anniversary so I pulled out some retired dark blue card stock (Midnight Muse), Shimmery White card stock and my Botanical Builder Framelits.  I used a long retired die to cut the boxes.  The box contains a little bag of Sugared Pecans that I usually just make at Christmas.


I made a larger box for my parent's places.  It's too bad Stampin' Up! no longer carries these boxes. They are food safe and came with the acrylic sleeve.  They were also a perfect size for storing Washi Tape.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Banners for You
Ink - Midnight Muse (retired)
Card Stock - Shimmery White, Midnight Muse (retired)
Other - Botanical Builder Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Signo White Gel Pen, Extra Large Rhinestones (retired), Basic Rhinestones, Retired Box Die (Box #2), Tag a Bag Gift Boxes (retired)

No comments: