Saturday, July 30, 2016

Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack

When the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! annual Idea Book and Catalogue was released I didn't pay much attention to the Designer Series Paper as I have quite a collection sitting in my craft room and wasn't sure if I should add to it.  I did however sign up for Sandi MacIver's paper share so I received a sampling of all of the papers in the catalogue.

I loved the Serene Scenery DSP (Designer Series Papers).  They come in a stack of 48 sheets - each sheet is 6 x 6 and there are four each of 12 double sided designs.  My next order is going to include this versatile paper stack.



I picked one of the papers and was able to make 2 note cards from one of the 6 x 6 sheets.


I used the Stanpin' Up! notecards that measure 3 1/2 x 5 and come with envelopes.  I first cut a one inch strip from the top of the DSP and then cut that srip in half lengthwise.  I used the reverse side of the paper and adhered the 1/2" strip to the left side of the card.  I then cut the larger piece in half to give me two 3" x 5" pieces.  I stamped the "Thank You" from Tin of Cards on each piece and then adhered them to the note cards.  To finish I wrapped some linen thread (3 strands) around the card front and tied a bow.

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Tin of Cards
Ink - Basic Black
Card Stock - Whisper White Notecards, Serene Scenery DSP Stack
Other - Linen Thread

No comments: