Thursday, September 1, 2016

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of August 29

This week Crystal's challenge was to create a card using the "spotlight" technique.  The sample she posted was a very different variation of that technique than any I have seen.  I headed to Pinterest and after I did a search I was amazed at the number of variations there are to the technique.

I found one that I really liked - both for it's simplicity and the fact that it used the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.  My set hasn't seen ink in quite some time so this was a great opportunity to get it inky.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Basic Black
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Smoky Slate
Other - 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

NanaBarb said...

Love this card. It looks simple, yet is so elegant. It will be. Perfect for any occasion.��