Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of September 19

The challenge this week was to get into the Halloween spirit.  We were to create a Halloween card and were restricted to current product.  I only bought one Halloween stamp set so that is what I used.

As I always do I headed to Pinterest for inspiration.  I usually end up making the card just as I see it and that is the case for this one.  You can see the original card HERE.

Here is the card closed


Here it is open - you can see the sponging and other techniques used to create the background.  There is a video with instructions for creating the background HERE.



Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Spooky Fun
Ink - Basic Black, Basic Grey, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Delightful Dijon, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Rich Razzleberry, White Craft
Card Stock - Basic Black, Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie
Other - Halloween Scene Edgelits, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Aquapainter, Wink of Stella, 2" Circle Punch, Halloween Night Enamel Dots

No comments: