Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of December 11

The challenge was to create a festive box/treat holder.  A while back I had seen a project on Patty Bennett's blog using the Stampin' Up! acetate boxes.  She cut the box in half, decorated it and then added in some Ghiradelli candy squares.  See Patty's project HERE.

For my entry I used the striped pattern from the Be Merry DSP package.  I used the Merry Patterns stamp set to stamp Merry Patterns on the white stripes.  I didn't wrap the chocolates because I liked the look of the dark green wrappers peeking out behind the belly band.




Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Merry Patterns, Snowflake Sentiments
Ink - Basic Gray, Snowflake Sentiments, Versamark
Card Stock - Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Be Merry Designer Series Paper
Other - Acetate Box, Foil Snowflake, Real Red 1/8" Ribbon, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Frames Framelits, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: